- Stay Order to the Notification drawn by FDA against the BAMS Doctors was achieved and declared on 18 December 1996.
- Movement for English Translation of Syllabus of BAMS course by CCIM and declaration in Gazette in 1996 and again in 2007.
- Casualty Training to BAMS Interns in allopathic hospitals. Due to our movement Govt. of Maharashtra State drawn a GR favouring BAMS Graduates on 22 January 1999.
- As long as for 29 yrs after 1969, CCIM recognised BAMS Doctors were not included as Registered Medical Practitioners (RMP) in the FDA Act. Due to the followup with Health Minister of Maharashtra State, now we are included as RMP in 2-ee-\\\, of the Drug Act on 23 February 1999 by a Special Notification.
- Under the movement of action against Bogus Doctors we fighted upto highcourt due to which Govt. Servents and Past President of Council were arrested and legal action was taken against them.
- The stundents of Ayurveda in Maharashtra State were deprived of the legal right of ATKT. Our association appealed in the High Court and MUHS declared a Notification approving the ATKT.